Custom Large OD Hose Couplings & End Constructions
We Fabricate Fittings to Any Specification, Any Standard, and Any Material Specification
- ANSI/ASME, JIS, DIN PN or Custom Flange Dimension
- Forged or Plate Flange
- A53/A106 Seamless Pipe or Roll to Size – A36, A516gr 70, 304ss, A182 F55 etc.
- A105/A105N/SA35OLF2 etc.
- Lifting Lugs/Attachments to your Specifications
- ASME B31.3 Section IX Certified Welders Upon Request – ALL Welding Performed by AWS Certified Welders
- All Styles: Cam Lock, NPT, Built In Nipple, Rubber Lined Built In Nipples, Swaged, Crimped, Built In Rubber Flanges, Beaded End with Ductile Iron Swivel Ring
- Metric Sizes Available
- Epoxy Coat Exposed Steel Surfaces to your Specifications
- Salem-Republic Stocks Two Types of Epoxy: Duraplate 235 Black Multi-Purpose (Marine or Industrial) and Epophen Light Gray Heat Resistant/Marine Grade
Hose Coupling and Connector Custom-Build Capabilities
Salem-Republic Rubber manufactures extremely large diameter hose and rubber pipe end points and connectors in almost limitless variations based on customer-specific needs.
To learn more about some of the customization capabilities,
click on a heading below:
End Connection Options
To best tie into your existing pipe and hose, we provide a number of termination connections: Cam Lock, NPT – National Pipe Thread Taper, Built In Nipple, Rubber Lined Built In Nipples, Swaged, Crimped, Built In Rubber Flanges, Beaded End with Ductile Iron Swivel Ring
Custom Lengths / Diameters
We can produce heavy-wall, large OD diameter connector points with custom-engineered diameters to match existing process pipe or hose-to-hose connections required. I.D.’s or O.D.’s up to 42 inches.
Custom Flanges / Lift Points
Depending upon on how the hose will being handled, total hose diameter, and your service conditions, Salem-Republic’s engineers help determine whether forged or plate steel flanges best meet your needs. Likewise we supply lifting lugs / attachment points to your specifications.