Waste Water Treatment Hose
Peristaltic Pump Hose
- Sizes from 10mm to 150mm
- Smooth Precision Ground Cover
- Multi-ply High Tensile Cord Reinforcement
- Non-Standard or Custom Built Hoses Available
- Tube Compounds: Natural Rubber, EPDM, Nitrile (Buna-N), and FDA Safe White & Tan Materials
- For Watson-Marlow™, Blackmer™, Verder™, Ponndorf™, Periflo™, and all other Positive Displacement Pump Manufacturers
|ID (MM)||OD (mm)||Length (mm)||ID (in)||OD (in)||Length (in)|
Model Number Compatibility Chart:
|Allweiler||ASL10||ASH / ASL15||ASH / ASL25||ASH 25||ASH40||ASH50||ASH65||ASH80||ASH100|
|Blackmer||A10||A/AX 40||A65||A/AX 80||A100|
|Watson-Marlo / Bredel||SPX10||SPX15||SPX25||SPX32||SPX40||SPX50||SPX65||SPX80||SPX100|
Salem-Republic Rubber Company offers a low cost solution for replacing tube diffusers. The slip-on tube diffuser membrane provides an easy and efficient way to replace a tube diffuser without replacing the whole assembly. The EPDM rubber membrane gives long life in harsh environments. Small perforated holes allow aeration when pressurized and keeps debris from entering when not in use. Fine pores, of the SRR design, form small bubbles that result in greater surface area and higher oxygen transfer.
- Water Treatment Applications
- EPDM Rubber Construction
- Standard Perforation (60 holes/in )
- Customized Size Perforation Available
Water Decant Hose Features
- Used as the flexible connection in the decant system of water treatment tanks.
- Constructed of a Corrosion Resistant, Elastomeric Tube, Carcass and Cover
- Provided with Full-Face Duck and Rubber Flange or Beaded Ends with Back-up Rings
- Vol-U-Flex Corrugated Cover provides a Tighter Bend Radius
Air Blower Hose Features
- Used to convey air to waste water treatment tanks.
- Tube & cover built with EPDM, Neoprene or other custom compounds
- Smooth or Vol-U-Flex corrugated cover
- Available with plain cut ends, flanges, soft cuffs, or beaded ends
Hose Customization Capabilities
Salem-Republic Rubber manufactures Waste Water Treatment Hose in almost limitless variations based on customer-specific needs.
To learn more about some of the customized hose manufacturing capabilities we offer,
click on a heading below:
We can produce heavy-wall hose and high-flexibility tubes up to 50 feet in length, with custom-engineered diameters to match existing process pipe I.D.’s or O.D.’s up to 42 inches.
Custom Tube Linings
Based on the types of materials that you will transfer via the hose, Salem-Republic will help you determine the best use of natural and synthetic rubber including quality custom blends.
Custom Wall Thickness
Internal tube and supporting carcass wall thickness is determined based on the nature of specific compounds being handled, total hose diameter, and your service conditions. Salem-Republic’s engineers help make these determinations after getting a description of your hose working environment.
Whether allowing for bends and turns in your process lines, or reinforced to prevent kinking, multi-ply synthetic fabrics and helically wound steel assure maximum tensile strength and ability to withstand movement and vibration in the hose made to your specifications.
From wear-resistance to chemical resistance, your hose will be manufactured to meet your specific operating situation based on the nature of specific chemical compounds being handled, and your environment. If required for simple visual identification, hose can be provided with color-coded exterior. Color coding can also include stripes to customize identification tied to your plant safety requirements.